About
Donate

Community > Introduce Yourself > ella/Quagmire

First Post: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 12:53 am ella/Quagmire
Last post: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 11:21 pm
ella
2 Posts
Why are you here?
just wanted to know how did you find out about the site? what kept you coming? who was the first person in the site that you talked to? what happened?
Sun, 08 Nov 2009 12:53 am
Report Post | Anchor
Edited: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 06:37 pm
ella
2 Posts
love @ 2nd glance: ella's story
One really boring day on October 2008 my Boggle game in the laptop expired. I then searched through google for a Boggle game to download. I was led to this site. I really enjoyed the fact that finally I had real human competition. My nick was either elle or lilac then and I remember playing with Crosseyed and WriterChick (something); they were just fantabulous Bogglers. I did not stand a chance. I had invited some mates too to play here (skywalker, mushy, shinova, pinay, march, amongst others and we would have a competition here.) BUT It wasnt love at first sight; I did not get hook.

It was 2 months after, on December when I was on uni holiday that I became a regular. I was challenged by some of the filipino players (pinoy, dante, lean, therese, sj) and of course there was ASM and Wilma. And so I played night and day.. till I became the highest cumulative scorer.. I got that in print screen LOL

I have been busy with new ventures lately but i do miss the game and of course the friends I met in here. So, when you see me play.. you know what that means!

Now I am tagging you, you and you.. what is your story?
Sun, 08 Nov 2009 01:14 am
Report Post | Anchor
Marla
16 Posts
Lurker
Marla's story
Great story, Ella!

Here’s mine:

Played boggle online since ’03 on another site. One day, in March of ’08, googled 'online boggle' and found this site. Was hooked immediately. Loved the live competition with chat. Played with awesome players like Crosseyed, dorrit, Vern, Murray, Faith, chr, Kathy, Donna Ny, greycat, sa, Leap and Avenger (even then, under many guises). I think Kathy was the first I said ‘gg’ too. I have tried other sites, but always have ended up back here – especially with all the great changes admin has made. My boggle friends hold a special place in my heart and my day wouldn’t be complete without popping in for even just a bit. Go word nerds!!!!

Ok, who’s next?
Tue, 17 Nov 2009 03:41 am
Report Post | Anchor
AspieCol1975
1 Posts
Played many Boggle games online, I play heaps. Weboggle is just one of many, I also play Scramble on Facebook, also play a cooperative Boggle on Pogo site.

I'd have Boggle on a par with Scrabble although I would probably prefer Boggle.
Tue, 29 Dec 2009 09:40 pm
Report Post | Anchor
Edited: soon after post
Donna New York
3 Posts
Donna's Story.....The short version!
I have been playing boggle for what seems my entire life...lol. Have played online at different sites until one day a long, long, time ago in a foreign land (haha, jk about the foreign land)....I came across this site. But more importantly, I came across my first friends on here such as, Marla, Cross, Janet, Faith, Leap, Chr, Greycat, Avenger, Dorrit, Vern, Murray, Kathy & so many more! We all played together day & night & had a blast. We continue to have our wonderful friendships with each other. Some of us still play together. I have also developed new friendships on here with people that I consider to be just awesome! Kudos to the Admins for making this site a great place to play! Boggle on!
Mon, 15 Mar 2010 11:21 pm
Report Post | Anchor
Edited: soon after post

Login required

To post a message, you must be logged on.