Donate

Weboggle > The Boggle Game > Birthdays

<< Previous 151 | 2
First Post: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 11:30 am Birthdays
Last post: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 05:19 am
magnolia
1 Posts
A BIRTHDAY TOAST
To js...hope u remember this one ..."Friends may come & friends may go and friends may peter out you know, but we'll be friends thru thick or thin...etc,etc,etc"!!! I trust u to remember the rest...}

Many blessings on your birthday. Thinking about u & sorely missing yer wonderful sense of humor.

Mags
Thu, 02 Dec 2010 06:46 am
Report Post | Anchor
Edited: soon after post
Tickle My Elmo
1 Posts
Never forget... RAR!
It's so good to see glimmers of the real js shining through again! Thanks for all the laughs you've put in my life! Thanks for all the other wonderful things you've put in it, too.

Happy Birthday Old Man!!!
Thu, 02 Dec 2010 02:55 pm
Report Post | Anchor
Edited: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 06:01 pm
lynn
1 Posts
To JS, fellow Michigander
Hi Js, and happy birthday, Bud! Enjoy your day, do something special for YOU!

Hugs,
Lynn
Thu, 02 Dec 2010 10:02 pm
Report Post | Anchor
jean
1 Posts
The stage is set/the band takes it's place and out at last comes the FAT LADY !!!
Don't even dream I am going to sing cuz you know how that goes : It aint over till the fat lady sings. Well it is far from over so just listen close and I will whisper in your ear : HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
Was that loud enough?!!!!
And one more thing /it is time to get rid of that all blue picture on your file. The color is coming back and soon you will dancing again
Can I have one. A dance that is. hee hee
Happy Happy Happy Happy
Fri, 03 Dec 2010 04:17 am
Report Post | Anchor
JS10
4 Posts
My Birthday
I want to thank all you for the nice birthday wishes! As most of u know I've had some struggles in my life lately but it warms my heart to see that I have so many friends that care. Thank you you again and happy boggling! P.S. Thx Marla..lord knows I can't beat the Legend when she is actually trying!
Fri, 03 Dec 2010 04:28 am
Report Post | Anchor
LotusFlower
0 Posts
Happy Birthday :)
Happy birthday John!!!

:)I hope that whatever you're doing you're having a wonderful day!

Lx
Fri, 03 Dec 2010 05:05 am
Report Post | Anchor
JS10
4 Posts
Thanks
What would weboggle do if a certain litlle furry creature hadn't shown up at the doorstep? Pretty sure we wouldn't laugh or be entertained as much! Thanks for everything RAR!
Fri, 03 Dec 2010 11:26 am
Report Post | Anchor
JS10
4 Posts
Thanks
Well I'd say we've been thru some interesting times on wb! Thanks for being there for me and for the consistent butt kickings. Remember...someone has a birthday coming up!
Fri, 03 Dec 2010 11:31 am
Report Post | Anchor
Beck
1 Posts
I have really enjoyed 'seeing' you on the board. Your upbeat personality draws people to you! I understand you've had some hardships. Coming from someone who has faced the hardest 3 yrs of her life, let me say that 'this, too, shall pass'. Tomorrow is a new day and one step closer to healing. I wish you the 'bestest' of all birthdays! Here's hoping all of your tomorrows are brighter. <3 Fri, 03 Dec 2010 01:31 pm
Report Post | Anchor
Beck
1 Posts
Fri, 03 Dec 2010 01:32 pm
Report Post | Anchor
Westygirlle
1 Posts
4JS10
Hope u have a gr8 day. Take it easy. Drop by here and we'll cheer u up. TTYL.
Fri, 03 Dec 2010 03:15 pm
Report Post | Anchor
Jambootie
1 Posts
Belated =)
Sorry I missed your birthday John. (I just discovered the Forum!) Hope it was a nice one. I'll join the others in wishing you healing, joy, and LOVE!!

See you on the boards....
Jamie
Tue, 25 Jan 2011 05:19 am
Report Post | Anchor
<< Previous 151 | 2

Login required

To post a message, you must be logged on.