Suggested Words
About
Donate

Weboggle > Weboggle Feedback > More active dictionary work

First Post: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 12:59 pm More active dictionary work
Last post: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 06:09 am
Razorflame
3 Posts
Hi there. I've been a member of this site for a while, and I just need to put this out there, now. There are not enough people maintaining the dictionary that this site uses and the people that are allowed to update the dictionary just don't update the dictionary very often. What I would like to see is more frequent dictionary updating, whether it be in the form of a robot account using a search function that allows it to add and remove words from the dictionary as it finds that they are or aren't words, or in the form of more users able to update the dictionary. The site is bustling, and in my opinion, there isn't enough people updating the dictionary as there needs to be, because there are words like INJECTS and INJECTION that aren't in the dictionary, yet there are words that shouldn't be in the dictionary in the dictionary.

I would like to see more people able to update the dictionary, in my own opinion.

Thanks!
Wed, 21 Sep 2011 12:59 pm
Report Post | Anchor
Marla
16 Posts
Lurker
razor - would you please read my post in Weboggle>The Boggle Game>DICTIONARY from Oct. 30, 2009.

and all i can say is ditto what i said then.
Tue, 27 Sep 2011 12:34 pm
Report Post | Anchor
Razorflame
3 Posts
@Marla Yep, but now, this shouldn't be as big of a problem as it has been in the past. Wed, 08 Aug 2012 06:09 am
Report Post | Anchor

Login required

To post a message, you must be logged on.